The economy of having your Dry-Ice ‘on tap’ can provide considerable financial savings over a relatively short period as the cost of having Dry-Ice delivered to your lab can be prohibitive.
The ‘DILVAC’ Portable Dry-Ice maker produces a block of approx. 1 Kg in weight in not much over 1 minute, and all you have to do is connect the unit to a cylinder of CO2, and turn on the tap.
Remember, it has to be a LIQUID cylinder with an internal siphon.
The unit comes with easy to follow operating instructions. Briefly, this is how it works:
1. Connect unit to Liquid CO2 cylinder and turn on.
2. Monitor flow of liquid by means of pressure gauge provided.
3. When block is made, turn off gas on cylinder; unclip lid and sides of unit.
4. Remove block. GLOVES MUST BE WORN.
5. Replace sides and lid of unit to instantly make another block if required