- Differential pH input
- Security code protected user data
- Calibration data status display
- Calibration reminder
- 500 reading memory
- Comprehensive data logging options
- RS232 serial interface and IrDA printer interface
- Alarm outputs (open collector and audible)
- Analogue recorder output
- Wall mounting option
- Back lit 1/8 VGA monochrome liquid crystal display
- Multi-language operation
A fully specified laboratory pH/mV/temperature meter that includes full support for good laboratory practices (GLP). The meter supports 1, 2 or 3 point pH calibration on either manually entered pH buffer values or automatically temperature compensated buffers to DIN 19 266, JIS Z 8802 and NIST.
Powerful data logging capabilities are included with the ability to store up to 500 readings either manually, at timed intervals or on alarm events.