Supplied with KANEIRP-2 infra-red printer, charger & carry case.
With direct CO2 and high range CO, the Kane 251 Combustion Analyser is the perfect solutions for heating engineers who install and service oil or gas boilers. The Kane 251 is also suitable for customers working with Biomass applications.
The Kane 251 measures CO, CO2 and Temperature. There is also an optional factory upgrade available for the Kane 251 in order to measure NO.
With these parameters, the Kane 251 is able to calculate O2, CO/CO2 ratio and efficiency.
The Kane 251 further benefits from infrared output to an optional printer.
A versatile instrument, the Kane 251 is an economical answer for many heating engineers.
- High range CO sensor (10,000ppm)
- Multi-fuel option with extra pre-programmed fuels including heavy oil and “user” fuel
- Data hold
- Internal memory
- Long life sensors
- 6 year warranty if serviced annually
- Installation, commissioning & servicing of domestic / commercial oil, gas or biomass appliances
- Combustion performance checks
- Combustion efficiency checks
- NOx checks (optional)
- CO 0-10,000ppm
- CO2 0-20%
- Flue 0-600°C
- Optional Factory upgrade available to measure NO (Nitric Oxide)
- CO/CO2 ratio
- Combustion efficiency
- Natural Gas
- 28 sec oil
- 35 sec oil
- Wood pellets
- User fuel