The KANE450 has all the features of a “top of the range” combustion analyser and is controlled by an “easy to use” rotary switch similar to the popular KANE250. Any four parameters can be viewed on the large backlit display. To change a parameter simply select the new one on the dial and press the enter button!
It performs all combustion, pressure, temperatures and CO tests necessary to commission and service condensing and high efficiency boilers. A gas leak detector wand option is also available. Live tests, stored tests or full reports can be printed using an infra-red printer or sent to a laptop or PDA via a Bluetooth option.
An outstanding feature of the KANE450 is the high accuracy and stability of its pressure readings. Difficult tasks like measuring flue draught or setting the differential pressure of air/fuel ratio valves can be performed with confidence. At low pressures it displays to 0.001 mbar and is accurate to +/-0.005 mbar – significantly better than any standard electronic manometer! The excellent stability of readings is particularly important when the analyser performs an automatic “tightness test” sequence.
Battery life is typically 12 hours when fitted with either alkaline or rechargeable NiMH batteries. A 12v in vehicle charger option is available.
- Four line backlit display controlled by rotary switch
- Protective rubber sleeve with integral magnet for “hands free” use
- O2, CO, CO2, CO/CO2 ratio, temperature and efficiency readings
- Multi-fuel (natural gas, propane, butane, LPG, 28/35 sec oils)
- Hold, store and auto-store readings
- Reports include combustion test, tightness test, CO build-up and differential temperature
- Infra-red output to optional printer
- Torch light and backlit display
- Designed to meet BS7967
- Installation, commissioning & servicing of domestic / commercial oil, gas biomass appliances
- Safety checks
- CO in a room or around an appliance
- Combustion performance checks
- Combustion efficiency checks
- Flue Draught
- CO – H2 compensated CO sensor is accurate to 4,000ppm
- O2 0-21%
- NO (High/Low optional upgrade)
- High accuracy differential pressure
- Differential temperature
- CO/CO2 ratio
- NOx (optional)
- Excess air
- Combustion efficiency
- Natural Gas
- 28 sec oil
- 35 sec oil
- Wood pellets