Supplied with KANEIRP-2 infra-red printer, charger, KANE77, CPS1 & large carry bag.
The Kane 457 combined infrared combustion flue gas and domestic atmosphere analyser is a versatile tool for installation and service engineers when investigating reports of fumes, smells or leakage of combustion products as part of the CMDDA1 (Carbon Monoxide/Carbon Dioxide – Domestic Atmosphere & Appliance Testing) requirements. With direct measurement of CO2 (both in the range % volume and ppm) using infrared technology and long life carbon monoxide sensors the Kane457 features significantly lower running costs.
A flue gas analyser, domestic atmosphere analyser (with timed datalogging), differential thermometer and precision pressure meter all in a small, easy to use instrument.
Use in conjunction with the Kane 77 carbon monoxide monitor and personal CO alarm when investigating domestic carbon monoxide alarm activation, or reports of smells or leakage of combustion products, as detailed in CMDDA1 (Carbon Monoxide/Carbon Dioxide – Domestic Atmosphere & Appliance Testing).
Kane 457 features (flue gas analyser):
- Accurately measures: Carbon dioxide (CO2) in the range 0-20% volume, carbon monoxide (CO), flue and inlet temperature, differential pressure (±80mbar)
- Calculates: Oxygen (O2), CO/CO2 ratio, poison index, efficiency (gross, net and condensing)
- Multi-fuel: Natural gas, light oil (28/35 sec), propane, butane, LPG, wood pellets
- Long life sensors (expected life up to 5 years)
- Detachable flue probe
- Memory stores: 99 combustion tests, 20 pressure and tightness tests, 20 temperature and CO tests
Kane 457 features (domestic atmosphere analyser):
- Accurately measures: Carbon dioxide (CO2) in the range 0-9999ppm and carbon monoxide (CO)
- Timed room CO test
- Ambient carbon dioxide (CO2) and carbon monoxide (CO) monitoring
- Timed atmosphere logging (adjustable) with dual CO2 and CO printout (via optional infrared linked thermal printer)