The new combustible and toxic gas leak detector from Kane Environmental is a small lightweight, handheld unit for use in any service situation.
The LS1/B Leak Seeka is highly sensitive and is fitted with a unique adjustable detector rate, plus an alarm, which can be calibrated to suit any application.
The LS1/B can detect and quickly pinpoint leaks in a wide range of toxic and combustible gases. The alarm can be turned off to allow leak searching during an alarm condition. Audio and visual indication enables the user to accurately and swiftly pinpoint leaks.
The LS1/B is battery powered and is the ideal instrument for all applications including HVAC, health and safety, industry and government checks for hazardous conditions.
- Audio and visual indication.
- Thumbwheel operation eliminates background gas, locating leak source fast.
- Ultra sensitive sensor to 50ppm methane.
- Fast reaction time of less than 1 second.
- Operator adjustable sensitivity.
- Operator calibration of gas percentage setting for alarm levels.
- Unique tip light.