The Kidde Airsense Stratos-Micra 25 is a smoke aspiration detector. It is suitable for a substantial range of applications typified by; small non-compartmentalised rooms, warehouse racking, or pieces of electronic or electromechanical equipment where it is desirable to achieve individual incipient fire reporting. In compartmentalised rooms, each compartment would normally use individual Stratos-Micra 25 detectors.
- Ultra small, low cost aspirating smoke detector for easy and discreet installation
- High sensitivity provide by laser-based forward light scatter for reliable early warning
- Signal sampling pipe up to 50m in length
- Unique ClassiFire perceptive artificial intelligent system that dynamically adjusts the detector’s operating parameters, allowing for day to day changes in the protected environment and dust separation system contamination
- Unwanted alarm from dust is avoided using patented Dual Technology
- LDD 3D Laser Dust Discrimination and elimination system
This product employs a very low-power aspirator and the aspirating capability of the Stratos-Micra 25 detector is limited accordingly. Stratos-Micra 25 is NOT intended to protect large areas, or to sample from areas where there may be any difference in airflow rates or pressure differentials. Application of Stratos-Micra 25 in these circumstances is not recommended. If detection in environments conforming to these descriptions is required, alternative versions of Stratos products should be used.
Kidde Airsense recommends a maximum sampling pipe length of 25 metres to be used on the Stratos-Micra 25. Maximum single length of sampling pipe to be used on the Stratos-Micra 100 detector is 100 metres (or 2 x 50-meter lengths) in still air with 25 sampling holes (or Capillary Remote Sampling Points). This will provide a transport time from the end of the sampling pipe within 120 seconds. If the protected area has airflow present, the maximum permitted sampling pipe length will be reduced.